Pork chops has always been the meal that I include in our meal plans when I am tired of cooking the same things over and over. I have tried so many different ways of cooking them, I honestly have never cooked a pork chop the same way twice. They have always been ok, but nothing that I wanted to make again.
Finally last night after some experimenting we had THE BEST air fried pork chops I have ever cooked!
They were so good that I wanted to share the recipe with you! And the best part about using the Air Fryer is that your kitchen stays cooler!
What you will Need:
- Air Fryer
- 8 Boneless Pork Chops
- Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 TSP Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 TSP Paprika
- 2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 2 TSP Onion Powder
- 1 TSP Garlic Pepper
How To Make THE BEST Air Fried Pork Chops:
- Put your Liquid Egg Whites into a small bowl. No exact measurement just fill it enough to submerge your pork chops to coat both sides.
- In a medium bowl put your Parmesan Cheese and seasonings. (Pink Salt, Paprika, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Garlic Pepper)
- Dry your pork chops with a towel. For this I just got a paper towel wrapped the pork chops in it individually and pressed down for a few seconds.
- Dip the Pork Chops into the Liquid Egg Whites and then into the cheese/ seasoning mixture. Make sure they are coated on both sides.
- Place the Pork Chops into the Air Fryer 4 at a time. Cook them for 10-15 mins at 380 degrees, make sure to flip them halfway through. Once done they should look crispy and golden and be cooked all the way through.
- Take them out and ENJOY!