Whether you are a pregnant or nursing mama or lead an alcohol-free lifestyle, sometimes it’s easy to feel left out when everyone else is sipping and toasting a fun drink – especially on holidays and during the big toast – HALLELUJAH for a MOCKTAIL!
Thanks to my friend Rachel over at Break A Sweat with RLC, we are so excited to share some super yummy alcohol-free mocktails.
GOOD FOR YOUR GUT MIMOSA
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (chilled)
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 oz. topo chico
Pour into a champagne flute and enjoy!
- 10 oz. diet ginger beer
- 2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 5 ice cubes
Garnish with mint leaves & fresh lime wedges, pour into a copper mug. Enjoy!
- 4 oz. tart cherry juice
- 4 oz. topo chico
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 5 big ice cubes
Pour into a glass and garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig!
- 6 hibiscus tea bags
- 3 cups almost-boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 orange, with peel, sliced
- In a large cup or container, steep the tea bags in the hot water for 8 minutes. Discard tea bags once steeped.
- In a pitcher, combine the tea, cold water, and fruit. Refrigerate until the tea is fully chilled – about 2 hours.
- Serve in glasses over ice, add more chopped fruit if desired.
- 8 fresh blackberries (plus more for garnish)
- Handful of fresh mint leaves (about 10, plus more for garnish)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 oz. water
- 8 oz. sparkling water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the blackberries + mint until very well blended.
- Add the lemon juice and water, cover, and shake to mix.
- Strain the mixture into two glasses with ice.
- Top each glass with 8oz. of sparkling water.
- Garnish with blackberries and mint leaves. Cheers!
What are some of your favorite mocktail recipes?
Leave them in the comments so we can add
to our rotation during Dry January!
For more awesome recipes from RLC, check out her cookbook, Treat Yo’ Self, here!