The Coastal Bend has so much to offer, especially GREAT local restaurants with AMAZING water views. Waterfront dining in the Coastal Bend does not disappoint. These waterfront dining locations offer the best in seafood, steaks, drinks, and so much more!
- Pier 99 – Pets are welcome, they even have a pet menu!
- Blackbeard’s – Live music weekly, and you can eat FREE on your birthday!
- Smoke BBQ + Skybar – COMING SOON!
- Harrison’s Landing
- Landry’s – Check out their happy hour specials!
- Joe’s Crab Shack – Great place for birthday celebration fun!
- Yardarm – Make reservations!
- Elizabeth’s at the Museum – Great venue to book parties.
- Water Street Oyster Bar – Sit upstairs for water views.
- The Glass Pavilion – They also serve brunch.
- Republic of Texas – Great for date night or special occasion.
- Whataburger by the Bay
The Island/Flour Bluff:
- The Boathouse – Known for live music and karaoke.
- The Lookout – Try the Spiced Sangria! They also have a large Gluten Free menu selection.
- Doc’s – The Yellow Fin Tuna Tacos are AMAZING!
- Snoopy’s – Your favorite fried seafood dishes are here! Oh, and their green beans are delish.
- Mickey’s Bar and Grill – They have chocolate martinis!Great menu selection and tasty drinks.
- Redfish Willie’s – Great prices, wonderful drinks.
- The Lighthouse Inn – A quaint restaurant in a local hotel.
- Paradise Keys – They specialize in “marina munchies” and tropical drinks.
- Charlotte Plummer’s – Shop, lodge, and dine here!
- Moondog – A great place to catch a fight or a game, lots of TVs and a fun atmosphere.
- Poor Man’s Country Club
- The Beach Lodge – Lodging and dining!
- Fins – They will cook your catch.
- Virginia’s on the Bay – Stellar water views with a large space for outdoor dining.
Brunch, lunch, dinner, or happy hour….the Coastal Bend has it all! Check out these local favorites and let us know what you love about them. Are we missing your favorite waterfront dining location? Let us know so we can add it to the list!